Urinary incontinence is a common issue that be seen as an embarrassing problem. The severity of this can range from leaks from sneezing or coughing to simply not making it to the toilet due to sudden urination urges.
- Stress incontinence.Urine leaks when you exert pressure on your bladder by coughing, sneezing, laughing, exercising or lifting something heavy.
- Urge incontinence.You have a sudden, intense urge to urinate followed by an involuntary loss of urine. You may need to urinate often, including throughout the night. Urge incontinence may be caused by a minor condition, such as infection, or a more severe condition such as a neurological disorder or diabetes.
- Overflow incontinence.You experience frequent or constant dribbling of urine due to a bladder that doesn’t empty completely.
- Functional incontinence.A physical or mental impairment keeps you from making it to the toilet in time. For example, if you have severe arthritis, you may not be able to unbutton your pants quickly enough.
- Mixed incontinence.You experience more than one type of urinary incontinence.
United Oxyegen carries a variety of sizes and styles of tranquility products to help keep urinary incontinence under control and discreet. Not sure what you need? We can provide you a few samples of products that fit your needs. We sell packages and cases. Pick up In-store, Curbside or Ask about our Delivery Options!
The Tranquility Advantage
Quality of Life
- Confidence of no leakage or odor.
- Restoration of normal socialization ends isolation.
- Uninterrupted sleep patterns promote healing and well-being.
- Elimination of wetness, cold and discomfort reduce nighttime toileting.
- Fewer changes lessen caregiver fatigue.
- No leakage means less laundering of clothing and bedding.
- Reduction of frustration and caregiver burnout.
- Tranquility technology protects fragile skin from irritation and rashes.
- Urinary tract infection and skin breakdown are reduced in most cases by inhibiting bacterial growth.
- Injury from incontinence related slips and falls are reduced.
- Risk of strain/injury to caregivers is reduced by lowering the number of changes.
- Total cost savings: high absorbent capacity means fewer changes, fewer units purchased, fewer units to dispose and less labor required.
- Laundry cost savings: fewer clothing/bedding changes due to leakage, less detergent and water usage, longer linen life and less labor.
Tranquility products are carefully engineered to provide premium protection. The Peach Mat construction uses a proprietary composite structure of tissues, superabsorbent polymers, cellulose and liquid dispersing materials. The peach-colored core assures the product is the Tranquility brand.
Whether you’ve looked at all of your options for incontinence products, or you’re just starting your search, seeing Tranquility Products perform against the competition could be all the proof you’ll need. Watch the “Challenge” video below!